Dienstag, Mai 19, 2015

Portraitshooting | Henriette



[...]
"Little garden how do I make
your flowers grow
when I already do everything
that I know?
I bring you sunshine
and I bring you rain
But still you refrain
All the other gardens
are so full of flawers
They're so colourful
yet I spend all these hours
trying to make you as
beautiful as them
But still you refrain
[...]


[...]
Oh
Let's pack a picnic
and we'll go for a drive
we'll go to a funfair
and go on all the rides
We'll climb up a mountain
and we'll take in the
sights
We'll jump in a plane
and fly
If you want you can
come back to mine
We'll drink some soffe
and you can spend the night
We'll do anything
that makes you smile
'Cause your smile is
beautiful
and it makes me happy
'Cause your smile is
beautiful
and it makes me happy"
[...]






Keine Kommentare: