Donnerstag, September 20, 2012

every day time just slipped away from us

Already, it´s September. Autumn begins. The last days I looked back what I have done this year. And I noticed once again, time is racing.

I saw beautiful sunsets.
I wore new dresses
I wore a shirt I found deep into my wardrobe.
I spend time in the fields - together with the little crane.
I visited an ancient grave.
Nikon are my constant companion. I took many pictures.
I watched old photographes and was transported to another time. I wish I could be there.
I looked at you and found love.
I was truly grateful.

I looked back to the slipped time. It was a nice time I thought.

2 Kommentare:

Lie hat gesagt…

Oh, wow! Diese Bilder sind wirklich WUNDERSCHÖN! Mach sie doch ein wenig größer...dann kommen sie noch besser raus!:-)♥ Echt super Blog!
Lust mich auch zu besuchen?:
http://sweet-kisses-lie.blogspot.de

LG

Katja E. hat gesagt…

Ich komme leider erst jetzt zum antworten, da ich die letzten Wochen mit meinem Umzug beschäftigt war. Aber ich wollte es nicht versäumen, dir für dein Lob und deinen Tipp zu danken (;