Montag, August 12, 2013

If I wanna think, I'll think in my head



Mariella.


Mariella. My pretty, baby girl   


Unglue your lips from being together and, and wear some pink and pearls.



You can have your friends 'round and they can stay for tea.
Won't you just try to fit in please, do this for me.



But Mariella just crossed her arms and she walked up the stairs and
she went into her bedroom, and she sat on her bed.
And she looked in the mirror and she thought to herself
"If I wanna play, I can play with me, If I wanna think, I'll think in my head.


 
At school, Mariella didn't have many friends, yeah,
the girls they all looked at her and they thought she was quite strange.
And Boys, they're not really into girls at that age.
And the teachers, they thought Mariella was just going through a phase.


But Mariella just smiled as she skipped down the road 
because she knew all the secrets in her world.
yes, she always got the crossword puzzles right every day
and she could do the alphabet backwards, without making any mistakes.



Mariella.  Happy in your own little world




 

Keine Kommentare: